Welcome to our 2022 Train the Trainer Program
We are getting ready to start soon, so we just need a little admin from you.
Please complete the following 2 documents and return to us ASAP:
1) ‘Trainers’ Details’ document: Click here to download
2) ‘Trainers’ Agreement’: Click here to download
We need an agreement in place between us so we can have a mutually beneficial relationship.
The agreement is very simple and hopefully, there is nothing that you are unhappy with.
The key points are:
1) That you understand what our customers have purchased and what are expecting from us and you;
2) As an ORDIT registered company, there are certain things we must do and report, therefore you must agree to what our syllabus covers, how it is delivered and what training information is needed.
3) As our customers join us for a period of 12 months, we respectfully ask that you agree to work with us for 12 month period at a time and that if we pass a customer to you during any 12 month period that you complete the process with this customer so that we don’t let the customer down (at the end of the day, the customer is the most important person). All training, support and development we provide is free of charge to you, but should you renege on our agreement we respectfully reserve the right to then charge you for the training.
Please remember will be sending Module preparation to you on a Friday, in preparation for a live Zoom workshop the following Tuesday at 7pm. Full dates will be given as we get closer to the next intake.
Full details are here: https://trainwithdrive.co.uk/train-the-trainer-course-2022/
The Training course for the ADI certificate has been very well developed and delivered. All aspects of the course are developmental and put into practice as you progress. Manageable timelines and targets are set, this allowed me to be organised and set time aside to complete the work to the timelines. All this while working at the same time. The support is outstanding and available as and when required, by email or phone. The strange and unexpected experience to arise is that I feel that while completing the online and live driving course, all of the staff I have been involved with within the course delivery have made me feel as though I was an important part of the team. In short, outstanding course materials, delivery, online support, face to face support and very professional staff.
you know you want to...